Monday, April 19, 2010

Prom

This year prom was kind of disappointing compared to the ones that we have had in the past. When I got there it was pretty packed, so I figured it would be really fun, so we went to dance. Not too long after dancing with my girlfriend and my friends, it got extremely hot, so I had to quit and go take my coat off because I was about to have a heat stroke. After taking a while to cool off i went back to the dance floor, so i started dancing again. Pop Lock and Drop it came on so we were all dancing to that, I dropped it once and the butt of my pants ripped down the seam, it sucked.

After ripping my pants I had to go wait in line forever just to get pictures made, it was terrible. Prom night was not one that I want to remember for very long because I did not like that night at all, it was way too hot, and my pants had a defect.

No comments:

Post a Comment