Monday, December 14, 2009

Deer Season =D

My dad got me started with hunting when I was just a little kid. I loved every moment of it, getting to spend time with my dad and getting to watch all the wildlife. Just about every weekend my dad and I would say our goodbyes to my mom and sister, then load up and head to the cabin, in hopes of bringing home a "bigg-n". Ever since then I have been hooked on hunting and shooting guns, and I always will be.


This year was the best year of hunting I have ever had of all the years I have been hunting. Mostly due to the change of the spot where i was hunting. Thanks to my buddy Gilly, I killed a pretty big 8 point (the biggest 8 I have ever seen, or killed) which is at the taxidermist, I am getting it mounted so I can hang it above my bed. I alos killed a 7 point, along with a doe, so all together this year i have killed 3 deer. I usually only kill about one every year, so I'm stocked up on deer meat to last until next deer season.

No comments:

Post a Comment